Attorneys Suzanne Meehle and Davey Jay will provide an Update on Business & Entertainment Law on Thursday, November 17th at 6:00 p.m. at Cork & Olive in Lake Mary, Florida.
Topics to be covered will include:
- The new Florida and federal laws on trade secrets;
- Changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act;
- Anti-SLAPP laws protecting online reviews;
- ADA compliance for websites;
- Changes to the laws regarding limited liability companies; and
- Intellectual property litigation.
The goal of this 90-minute seminar is to provide Meehle & Jay’s friends and clients with the most up-to-date information on business & entertainment law so that they can make informed business decisions. Meehle & Jay focus on business law, entertainment law, corporate transactions, intellectual property, employment law, and business litigation.
Hors d’oevers will be served and a cash bar will be available. Cork & Olive is located at 1061 S Sun Dr #1009, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Directions can be found here.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Meehle & Jay at 407-792-0790.